The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
For more details on the Robot Coupe Blixer 23, please see below or refer to the downloadable manufacturer specification sheet.
Robot Coupe Blixer 23 is designed to prepare texture-modified meals with either raw and cooked ingredients in a minimum of time.
Key features and benefits:
- 0-15 minute timer.
- When the appliance is used, it automatically repeats the processing time selected on the previous occasion, unless the user sets a different one.
- Stainless-steel control buttons flush with the casing, making them easier to clean and longer lasting.
- Safety indicator lights to ensure risk-free use.
- Pulse control for greater cutting precision.
- Transparent polycarbonate lid to enable user to monitor processing.
- Watertight lid requiring a single movement to lock it into position.
- Lid specially designed to direct liquid back into processing bowl when opened.
- Opening in centre of lid for adding liquid or dry ingredients during processing.
- Lid and seal designed to be dismantled simply and quickly for thorough cleaning.
- To improve the turbulence and consequently the end-product consistency.
- Bowl-base blade assembly Exclusive to Robot-Coupe, ensuring total homogeneity of processed foodstuffs, even when small amounts are involved.
- Tilting bowl making it easier to empty.
- Removable bowl, exclusive to Robot-Coupe, for hassle-free cleaning.
- Tilting lever Ergonomic lever enabling the user to tilt the bowl at various angles, even horizontally.
- Wheels 3 retractable wheels making it easier to move the appliance in order to clean the surface underneath.
- 100% stainless-steel with system of 3 sturdy built-in legs ensuring total stability of the appliance and risk-free use and taking up very little space.
If you have any further questions about the Robot Coupe Blixer 23, please call our friendly and expert team on 1300 131 700 for helpful advice.
Brochure & Specifications: