The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- Hobart Ecomax 504 Dish & Glasswasher
For more details on the Hobart Ecomax 504 Dish & Glasswasher, please see below or refer to the downloadable manufacturer specification sheet.
Hobart Ecomax504 Dish & Glasswasher
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use electronic controls with 2 cycles 60 & 150 seconds.
- Digital temperature gauges.
- Suits all racks up to 500x500mm - stainless steel grid shelf supports all rack sizes.
- Re-circulating & low 2.3 litre rinse volume machine.
- Double skin door for strength & durability for loading machine.
- Usable chamber height of 360mm.
- Polypropylene wash & rinse arm with patented wide angle fan nozzle to maximise wash & rinse performance.
- Self-cleaning cycle on drain out.
- Full width wash tank strainers & wash pump inlet strainer to ensure machine reliability.
- Connect & use - fill & drain hoses, pump-out drain, chemical dispensers & power lead / plug included for quick & easy installation.
- Rear castors & adjustable front feet for easy cleaning.
- Includes 1 x plate rack, 1 x flat rack & 1 x cutlery holder.
- Back flow prevention device as standard to meet Watermark Approval and ATS 5200.101.
- Not suitable for use with reverse osmosis systems.
- Made in Germany.
If you have any further questions about the Hobart Ecomax 504 Dish & Glasswasher, please call our friendly and expert team on 1300 131 700 for helpful advice.
Brochure & Specifications: